| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Atlanta, Georgia in August is hot at 25.6 °C (78.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.6 °C (87.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.6 °C (69.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in August is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid with rain at times. Circa 93mm (3.7in) of fluid is unloaded during an average of 10 days.
- The heavens above Atlanta, Georgia are sunny having on balance a sizable 9:01 of radiant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:52 long and the longest day is 13:48 long with an average length of 13:21.
- There are approximately 4:11 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 68.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 31.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Atlanta, Georgia August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Atlanta, Georgia, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Atlanta, Georgia:
- Chattanooga, Tn, Usa - 169.8 kms (105.5 miles) NNW
- Rome, Ga, Usa - 66.5 kms (41.3 miles) NW
- Talladega, Al, Usa - 163.9 kms (101.9 miles) WSW
- Newnane, Ga, Usa - 90.3 kms (56.1 miles) SW
- West Point, Ga, Usa - 90.3 kms (56.1 miles) SW
- Talbottonne, Ga, Usa - 108.7 kms (67.6 miles) S
- Walhalla, Sc, Usa - 175.6 kms (109.1 miles) NE
- Dahlonega, Ga, Usa - 105.9 kms (65.8 miles) NNE
- Athens, Ga, Usa - 107 kms (66.5 miles) ENE
- Milledgeville, Ga, Usa - 150.2 kms (93.3 miles) ESE
- Macon, Georgia, Usa - 127.5 kms (79.2 miles) SE
- Hawkinsville, Ga, Usa - 175.6 kms (109.1 miles) SSE
- Albany, Ga, Usa - 187.6 kms (116.5 miles) SSE